Birthday Quotes For Sister to wish happy birthday in a special way
We have prepared the most heart-touching Birthday Quotes For Sister and Happy Birthday Message For Sister to wish birthdays to your loved one in a special way. Birthdays are the one time a year when you can spend the whole day celebrating your loved ones. This year, use the perfect Birthday Quotes For Sister In Law to help her have the greatest day of the year! Choose Birthday Wishes For Sister Quotes that honor Her with words of unconditional love, caring, and appreciation.
There are a lot of latest and unique Birthday Quotes For Sister, Happy Birthday Greetings, Birthday Cards, Happy Birthday Quotes, and Happy Birthday Covers on our website Coolbirthdaywishes.com
When it’s a Loved one’s birthday, sharing some words of love and gratitude is the nicest thing we can do, whether we are going to be by her side or not. Alternatively, especially if distances are too long to be covered, we can share a heart-touching Happy Birthday Message For Sister with her. By saying Birthday Quotes For Sister In Law, you can show Her how much you appreciate what they do and how much you love them. Your Loved one deserves a birthday that is as fun and amazing as they are, so use Birthday Quotes For Sister to give her the best celebration!
1. “Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there.”
2. “I could never love anyone as I love my sisters.”
—Little Women film adaptation (1994)
3. “A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves—a special kind of double.”
4. “Acquaintances were always on their best behavior, but sisters loved each other enough to say anything.”
5. “As you’re growing up and you’re close, you can’t trust anyone the way you trust your sister, but also they have the power to wound you in ways no one else really does.”
6. “If your sister is in a tearing hurry to go out and cannot catch your eye, she’s wearing your best sweater.
7. “We’ll always fight, but we’ll always make up as well. That’s what sisters do: we argue, we point out each other’s frailties, mistakes, and bad judgment, we flash the insecurities we’ve had since childhood, and then we come back together. Until the next time.”
8. “I’m the big sister. I want to make sure she has everything, even if I don’t have anything. It’s hard. I love her too much. That’s what counts.”
9. “Sister. She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway. She is your partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are smiling, even in the dark. She is your teacher, your defense attorney, your personal press agent, even your shrink. Some days, she’s the reason you wish you were an only child.
10. “Sisters make the best friends in the world.
11. “You may be as different as the sun and the moon, but the same blood flows through both your hearts. You need her, as she needs you.”
—George R.R. Martin
12. “When my sister, Joan, arrived I asked if I could swap her for a rabbit. When I think what a marvelous friend she’s been, I’m so glad my parents didn’t take me at my word.”
13. “I grew up believing my sister was from the planet Neptune and had been sent down to Earth to kill me. I believed this because my sister Emily convinced me of it when I was a toddler…There’s a part of me that still believes it. I have moments when I think, ‘Hmm, could that be true?’ Occasionally I ask my sister about it and she responds by pulling an alien face, which only confuses matters.
14. “Of two sisters one is always the watcher, one the dancer.”
15. “Is solace anywhere more comforting than that in the arms of a sister?”
16. “A sister is like yourself in a different movie, a movie that stars you in a different life.
17. “Never let an angry sister brush your hair.”
18. “In the cookies of life, sisters are the chocolate chips.”
19. “I do not see as well without her. I do not hear as well without her. I do not feel as well without her. I would be better off without a hand or a leg than without my sister.”
20. “Nobody fights you like your own sister; nobody else knows the most vulnerable parts of you and will aim for them without mercy.
21. “There were once two sisters who were not afraid of the dark because the dark was full of the other’s voice across the room, because even when the night was thick and starless they walked home together from the river seeing who could last the longest without turning on her flashlight, not afraid.”
22. “Don’t talk about my sister; don’t play with me about my sister. If you do, you’ll see another side of me.”
23. “If you have a sister and she dies, do you stop saying you have one? Or are you always a sister, even when the other half of the equation is gone?
24. “That’s the best thing about little sisters: They spend so much time wishing they were elder sisters that in the end they’re far wiser than the elder ones could ever be.”
25. “My sister was the one person who told me not to change, that my skin was beautiful. She really helped me feel good about myself.
26. “Sister to sister we will always be, a couple of nuts off the family tree.”
27. “For there is no friend like a sister in calm or stormy weather; To cheer one on the tedious way, To fetch one if one goes astray, To lift one if one totters down, To strengthen whilst one stands.”
28. “If you don’t annoy your big sister for no good reason from time to time, she thinks you don’t love her anymore.
29. “Sisters function as safety nets in a chaotic world simply by being there for each other.”
30. “We have our own, unspoken language—a look that makes one of us fall on the floor laughing or the slight inflection in our voice that conveys everything. It is the ability to prod laughter and love no matter how much your heart might hurt. Someone who sees you exactly as you are and thinks that is enough. Someone who will walk next to you always.